VDIEC Global Connect Pvt Ltd has brought Six remarkable USA universities to the reach of students who are willing to study in the USA. The partnership universities are:
- Auburn University
- Florida International University
- The University of Kansas
- Louisiana State University
- University of Central Florida
- University of South Carolina.
For international students, the move from high school in their home country to a university in the United States can be challenging—a new language, new ways of learning and a new home. The Undergraduate Accelerator eases this transition by combining credit-bearing courses from the first year of a student’s degree with additional academic support, instruction and cultural experiences.
The Career Accelerator Program (CAP) will help give the students the edge they need to succeed in today’s professional world. The program consists of four term intervals that are completed during the undergraduate degree program. During this time, students progress through a series of eight Career Accelerator Modules as well as participate in a sequence of career-related workshops and events.
The Undergraduate Accelerator comprises three distinct programs:
- Extended Accelerator Program (EAP)
- Academic Accelerator Program (AAP)
- Integrated Accelerator Program (IAP)
The Master’s Accelerator Program (MAP) also comprises three distinct programs:
- Integrated Master’s Accelerator Program (IMAP)
- Master’s Accelerator Program – 1 Semester (MAP1)
- Master’s Accelerator Program – 2 Semester (MAP2).
We at VDIEC have the expert and learned counselors who make sure to provide world-class education opportunities to the students.
It’s your time to get an Offer Letter from the USA Universities ranked in top 150 in USA, even if you have:
- LOW GRE/GMAT/SAT or NO GRE/GMAT/SAT
- Low academic scores
- Low IELTS/TOEFL scores
- Three year Bachelor degree acceptance
- No work experience