Germany is an educational hub which attracts students from all over the world for its world renowned courses and educational value. When it comes to studying in Germany, you can never go wrong, no matter what you choose.
VDIEC brings you top 5 cities in Germany that will be your ideal study abroad destination:
- Aachen: Being the most sought after place in Germany for Life Science and STEM courses, it is a small city in North Rhine-Westphalia and hosts two famous universities- RWTH Aachen University and FH Aachen. It also has many tourist attractions including one of Europes’s oldest cathedral, Aachen cathedral. Klinikum Aachen, which is one of the largest medical facilities in Europe, also has its home in this small city.
- Berlin: The city that’s dripped in rich culture and political history is the ideal destination for students interested in all forms of arts, especially East German Cinemas. It is the largest city in the country and has the largest number of top ranked universities. The museums are the best place to explore during the weekends and the city is always full of life.
- Frankfurt: For all those interested in trading, banking and finance, Frankfurt is the place for you. Being the finance capital of Europe, the city provides multitude of opportunities to business students. Not only this, the city hosts book fair every October so for all the book lovers, there’s a heaven waiting for you in Frankfurt.
- Hamburg: The city that is known for its architecture and planning, is the perfect spot for all students interested in urban planning, architecture and engineering. Hamburg is a big port city in Germany and is renowned for the famous 18th century St. Michael’s Church. The nightlife is something one must surely experience while studying in Hamburg.
- Munich: Known for the world famous Oktoberfest, Munich resides in Bavaria, Germany’s biggest state and is known as the ‘beer capital of the world’. Technical University of Munich is a world famous university known for its entrepreneurial-focuses courses. But it’s the Baroque Architecture that will take your breath away. It is one of the friendliest cities in Germany and rest assured, once there, you will have an experience of a lifetime.
To get more information about your studying abroad options, contact us on +91 8602 389 111. You can visit our office to know the courses that will fit your plans of Studying Abroad. You can also visit us on www.VDIEC.com for more details on free counseling and Overseas Education.