Studying in New Zealand can be one of the most amazing experiences you will ever come across. VDIEC will help you get the best services for admission in New Zealand with a step by step approach that will guide you in the most efficient way to get admissions in the universities.
Registration- Register with VDIEC online by clicking on the link here or you can visit any of our offices to get yourself registered to get the best of services that will make your admission process easy and swift.
- Career Counselling- Our team of dedicated and skilled career counsellors will guide you with the best suggestions on education abroad- why to study, the countries- where to study and the courses- what to study.
- Profiling- Based on your education qualification, work experience, interests, financial status and your career goals, our team will assess and help you choose the right country and the best course suited for you.
- Exam Training- VDIEC provides training sessions with personal attention which will enhance your skills and help you score high to secure admissions in your desired university.
- Documentation- VDIEC will be with you step by step, assisting you with your essays, letters of recommendations, SOPs etc and will edit them to suit the standards of your university requirements.
- Loan and Scholarship Assistance- We provide information about scholarship programmes, university grants, independent grants and we will guide you through the process of applying for these scholarships.
- Application Review- Our team of experts will review your application, look for errors and assist in rectifying them so that your admission process is a smooth sail.
- Visa Counselling- Our experienced team will assist you with all the relevant documents required for Visa application, the fees payable, the reviewing of all the relevant documents, spotting errors and finally submitting the visa application.
- Interview Preparation- VDIEC will help you prepare for the interviews with the High Commission or Embassies by proving you with mock interview sessions.
- Pre-Departure Assistance- Our counsellors will provide you with detailed information about the country that you have chosen to study in, the culture they follow, the accommodation options there, the work opportunities that you may find etc. to prepare you for a comfortable life in a foreign country.
For more details, drop us an email at email@example.com or call us on 1800 2742 041.